1. Press releases MUST be relevant to artists, art organizations or art-related events located in the state of Maine.
2. Maine Art Scene reserves the right to edit any content submitted.
3. Any submission deemed by Maine Art Scene to contain derogatory, inappropriate or slanderous material will not be published and payment will not be refunded.
4. Each event or press release should be submitted individually.
5. Individual artists are limited to two press submissions per month. Not-For-Profit and For-Profit organizations are limited to 4 submissions per month. Maine Art Scene's editor reserves the right to grant exceptions to this policy.
6. If your press release meets Maine Art Scene's submission guidelines, it will be published under one of the sections on the home page of maineartscene.com
PLEASE NOTE that Maine Art Scene's editor reserves the right to select the section that seems the most appropriate for your press release. In some cases, Maine Art Scene might create a new or special section.
7. PLEASE NOTE that only Maine Art Scene's editor can select press releases for the top rotating section called "HEADLINES". It is the role of the editor to try to achieve a balance of content, subject matter, relevance and geographical coverage.
8. On the home page, the 20 most recently submitted press releases will appear under each section. Any additional press releases will be accessible by clicking on that section's header.
9. Event-related press releases will be archived after the event date passes.
If you encountered any difficulties during the payment, submission process or have any questions about our submission guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com or call 207.470.7437
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites